Matagorda Commissioners Court

 On 9/21/2020 I spoke before the Matgorda County Commissioners Court.  Mainly to thank them for what they have done so far and to request that we get more information so that we can help.  I found that that Commissioner Bush from the Government Land Office has appointed Judge McDonald to the group that is looking at coastal erosion - and he is 100% on board with trying to find ways to get our project funded.  

It was an excellent exchange.  I had heard through all my research the Judge McDonald has been doing a lot to get things done. 

As we have already found out - it comes down to the engineering getting approved and hope to have that by end of December or early Jan/Feb.  We will continue to watch so that we can help out with a public comment period. 

I will continue to follow up - the commissioners are trying to get us help! Yay.  

Quite timely as I write this Beta is pounding the beach and flooding our house again. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

They had to rebid the Sargent Breakwater project

Update on the San Bernard - new notice of dredging

Final requirements for Sargent Breakwater project -